The Fascination of Glass. Aesthetics and technology | The standard work on a spectacular building material
The Glass Construction Manual shows the wide range of applications for glass in architecture. It provides the basic technical principles for building with this modern and innovative material and presents a series of excellent detailed examples - from simple windows to entire glass buildings.
- Energy saving with glass: tap the full potential of this building material
- Point fittings and linear storage: All mounting options systematise
- Coated, matt-finished, printed: Which treatment for which effect
- Technology and aesthetics: We show details combining both
- Standards and guidelines, statics and building physics, maintaining glass